Tuesday 23 June 2015

Beer promoter's side of the story

Posted By: Hips Tan - Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Share

& Comment


23 Jun, Singapore - Following not-so-recent now news, but still quite recent considering our staff writer has been on a holiday that she will brag about on Facebook soon otherwise the holiday doesn't count, that beer promoters will not be allowed to work at the hawker centres and markets managed by gahmen, our exclusive story today interviews and covers the touching love story of a beer promoter who continues hanging out at the market she used to work at so she could spend time with the love of her life.

Hu Li Jing, 28, originally from a civilization superior to the one in Singapore with over 5,000 years of history, tells her story. "Actually, I is met the love of my life here," she says, as she looks longingly at her partner, Lao Chee Ko, 68, as she bends over to pick up some coins on the table as he sips his beer. "I was attracted to his charm and wit, and the dashing good looks he must have had 40 years ago. Every time he tells me his life story, I feel so much wiser and interested to listen," she says.

Lao Chee Ko agrees. "Wah, last time, in my days as a army regular, I had so many experiences, I can't finish telling them all. My children and youngsters nowadays just say yah whatever grandpa and walk off when I tell them my exaggerated army stories. I guess my stories must have enchanted her and it must have nothing to do with the $500,000 I have in my CPF or the tips I give with the beer. This is true love at its finest!"

We congratulate the happy couple and wish them everlasting love (since it is highly likely Lao Chee Ko might not even be able to withdraw his CPF anyway).


About Hips Tan

Hips Tan can be found sipping her latte at a cafe in Tiong Bahru, where she writes her articles. She thinks that LimpehFT, asingaporeanson and other bloggers are pussies who sit on the toilet seat when they do a piss, and are too soft to write this shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Condemn Nation™ is a registered trademark.

Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.



Disclaimer: All characters and events depicted in this site, including those based on real people, are entirely fictional. This website contains material that erodes sanity and should be be viewed by anyone.