Wednesday 3 June 2015

New "I have money please be nice to me" merchandise a hit with public

Posted By: Hips Tan - Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Share

& Comment

3 Jun, Singapore - The young entrepreneurial Singaporean has done it again. This time, Mr Hui Kan Ren, a 24 year old student in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Studies or something from the prestigious University of London Clementi campus, has Singaporeans from all walks of life swooning and having waiting lists to snap up his latest line of themed merchandise.

Mr Hui explains how he came upon the idea. "I mean, I have money, I stay condo and drive a Kia leh," pointing out that a brand new Kia Rio costs $103,000, which is about 30 times the median Singapore monthly salary. "I just enjoy dressing like a pauper in  because its so bloody hot, and like, I don't have to work right. But everytime I go to my condo, or to office building to pick up my OL (office lady) girlfriend, security guards and receptionists are always very condescending and rude to me until they see my satki car or find out that I have money."

To solve this problem, Mr Hui came up with the innovative solution of selling t-shirts that say, "I have money please be nice to me", along with other merchandise like poser laptop bags and files that really have nothing inside but look really professional with the same text. He says that since he started wearing the t-shirts, security guards have stopped yelling at him and speak really nicely to him now.

"I think this is also a good social cause, for the poor people who have to endure the indignity of being shouted at even though they have money," Mr Hui said, obviously referring to the fact that if you have no money you should be shouted at condescendingly.

Reports were that Mr Hui's line of merchandise sold out on opening day, with people standing outside his boutique shop demanding they should get first in line because they have more money than the person in front.

About Hips Tan

Hips Tan can be found sipping her latte at a cafe in Tiong Bahru, where she writes her articles. She thinks that LimpehFT, asingaporeanson and other bloggers are pussies who sit on the toilet seat when they do a piss, and are too soft to write this shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Condemn Nation™ is a registered trademark.

Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.



Disclaimer: All characters and events depicted in this site, including those based on real people, are entirely fictional. This website contains material that erodes sanity and should be be viewed by anyone.